The Facilities Committee wants the experience of our members at the Southern Chester County Sportsmen's and Farmer's Association to be as enjoyable, rewarding and safe as possible. We welcome your suggestions emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Develop and monitor, with the Association Officers and Board of Directors, a comprehensive maintenance program
(both preventative and ongoing) for SCCS&FA buildings and grounds.
1. Assess requirements and develop a Strategic Plan regarding the buildings and grounds of the SCCS&FA.
2. Approve and monitor preventive maintenance programs.
3. Oversee the effectiveness of policies and procedures for routine maintenance, repair and cleaning.
4. Assess the operational condition of physical facilities, determine improvements needed and set priorities, determine cost and develop a timeline for implementation.
5. Assess the buildings and grounds from a health and safety viewpoint. Determine improvements needed, set priorities, determine cost and develop a timeline for implementation.
6. Develop and recommend to the Association Officers and Board of Directors policies and procedures pertaining to the use of buildings and grounds.
7. Assess future facility needs in light of the SCCS&FA's Strategic Plan and recommend capital improvements to the
Association Officers and Board of Directors.
8. Recommend all planning objectives and budget requirements to the Association Officers and Board of Directors.
9. Report recommendations, if any, and progress toward objectives to the Association Officers and Board of Directors.