If you wish to join our organization, please sign up to be added to our 2020 waiting list using the subscription form below. You will be invited to attend an orientation meeting when we resume taking on new members.
PROCESS FOR INVITATION TO JOIN:
1. Subscribe to the list below at no cost.
2. You will be contacted with a Registration Code once a spot is available for you at New Member Orientation
3. Members are encouraged to join the NRA.
4. New Member Orientation dates are posted in advance. Availability depends on how many were invited before you. If are unable to make any of the posted dates, you will need to re-subscribe and wait for another chance to join.
5.You have 14 days after you have been contacted to register and PAY for New Member Orientation.
6 All registrations are crossed checked against the invitation list. Anyone who has not been invited and registers with a shared code will be removed with no refunds given.
7. If you have a spouse who would like to join and they are not on the list, please contact email@example.com for a separate unique registration code. A limited amount of spouse codes are available per session. Unique email addresses are required for spouse members.
Please read the procedures for new membership prior to signing up for orientation.
Reminder: All applicants, including spouses, must download and complete the SCCS&FA Waiver form. This form should be signed and brought to membership orientation.
The Membership Committee
---------------INVITES ARE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO FILLED OUT THE SUBSCRIPTION FORM (BELOW). DO NOT EMAIL US ASKING FOR A REGISTRATION CODE. You will be contacted with an invitation when a spot is available, if you filled out the form below.
All requests are processed in the order they are received. We usually begin contacting users on the current list in the Spring.
At some point your will receive an email inviting you to register for a new member orientation. A registration code will be provided. A NON-REFUNDABLE , NON-TRANSFERABLE event fee of $110 must be paid to reserve your spot in new membership orientation, once you receive the invitation. After registering make sure you click 'Pay Online' to complete the registration.
Once you sign up, you will receive an email with a link to the membership application and required waiver form. Look for an email with a subject line of "Event registration confirmed for New Membership Orientation". This email contains the application link. You MUST complete the application and attend the new member orientation in order to be considered for membership. Anyone who fills out an application without signing up for a new membership orientation will not be considered. You MUST attend on the date and time you signed up for. We cannot reschedule, move, transfer or hold your spot. We are posting all available dates in advance so you can choose the dates that work for you. Please be aware that MENTORING is required and you must complete mentoring within 60 days of orientation.
Please be prompt. Late arrivals will be denied entry.