USA Archery Level 2 Instructor Certification
March 30 and March 31 (Two Full Day Course)
- Minimum age is 18
- Membership to USA Archery*, National Field Archery Association (NFAA) or Archery Shooters Association (ASA)
- SafeSport Training
Safesport Training and USA Archery Background Training are two must have for your certification. and member in good standing with ASA, or NFAA or USA Archery.
Course Details...........The Level 2 Archery Instructor Certification Course includes the Level 1 Archery Instructor Certification Course and provides students with an introduction to the National Training System (NTS) Steps of Shooting for recurve and compound, equipment and accessory setup, athlete developement and events as well as qualifies students to teach the Level 1 Archery Instructor Certification Course. Graduates of the Level 2 Archery Instructor Certification Course are well prepared to serve as the lead instructor for long-term archery programs such as Junior Olympic Archery Development (JOAD), Adult Archery Program and Collegiate Archery Program clubs, as well as the Explore Archery Program.
Course Length: Two days ... up to 16 hours (Dependent on class size)
Course Cost: SCCSFA Member $100. (plus $20 cash for lunch on both day and misc.)
Non-member registration will open at later date. (email instructor for details, email@example.com )
Certification Period: Three years from the date of course completion
- Qualified to teach the Level 1 Instructor Certification Course
- Eligible to apply for Level 2 Instructor Trainer Certification
- Qualified to be the lead Instructor for an Explore Archery Program, JOAD Program, Adult Archery Program and/or Collegiate Archery Program Club**
- Eligible to receive USA Archery insurance coverage. See USA Archery Insurance page for requirements**.
*A Temporary, Recreational, and/or Youth Membership option will not satisfy the membership requirement.
**USA Archery membership required; NFAA and/or ASA membership will not satisfy the membership requirement.
Questions: email to firstname.lastname@example.org