The camping area is located behind the clubhouse and is available for use by club members and their guests.
1. No camping in lake area, trap range area, rifle/pistol ranges area or in wooded area.
2. No one is to camp on Association property for more than two weeks at a time.
3. Fires are to be properly supervised at all times.
4. Fires are to be safely contained in: rocks, bricks, cement, cinder blocks or metal containers.
5. Fires no longer in use are to be completely extinguished and the area thoroughly cleaned before leaving Association property.
6. Leave the camping area cleaner than you found it.