If you wish to join our organization, please sign up using the subscription form below. MEMBERSHIP IS INVITE ONLY. INVITES ARE SENT TO PEOPLE WHO FILLED OUT THE SUBSCRIPTION FORM. DO NOT EMAIL US ASKING OR A CODE. You will be contacted with an invitation when a spot is available. All requests are processed in the order they are received. We will begin contacting users on the current list on 4/1/17.
A NON-REFUNDABLE , NON-TRANSFERABLE event fee of $110 must be paid to reserve your spot. After registering make sure you click 'Pay Online' to complete the registration.
Once you sign up, you will receive an email with a link to the membership application and required waiver form. Look for an email with a subject line of "Event registration confirmed for New Membership Orientation". This email contains the application link. You MUST attend the new member orientation in order to be considered for membership. Anyone who fills out an application without signing up for a new membership orientation will not be considered. You MUST attend on the date and time you signed up for. We cannot reschedule, move, transfer or hold your spot. We are posting all available dates in advance so you can choose the dates that work for you. Please be aware that MENTORING is required and you must complete mentoring withing 90 days of orientation.
Please be prompt. Late arrivals will be denied entry.
PROCESS FOR INVITATION TO JOIN:
1. Subscribe to the list below at no cost.
2. You will be contacted with a Registration Code once a spot is available for you at New Member Orientation
3. Join the NRA as soon as possible after your receive your invitation, if you are not already a member. NRA membership is required and proof must provided at new membership orientation.
4. All the dates are posted in advance. The available depends on how many were invited before you. If are unable to make any of the posted dates, you will need to re-subscribe and wait for another chance to join.
5.You have 14 days after you have been contacted to register and PAY for New Member Orientation.
6 All registrations are crossed checked against the invitation list. Anyone who has not been invited and registers with a shared code will be removed with no refunds given.
7. If you have a spouse who would like to join and they are not on the list, please contact email@example.com for a separate unique registration code. A limited amount of spouse codes are available per session. Unique email addresses are required for spouse members.
Please read the procedures for new membership prior to signing up for orientation.
Reminder: All applicants, including spouses, must download and complete the SCCS&FA Waiver form. This form should be signed and brought to membership orientation.
The Membership Committee