SCCSFA allows for Members to do archery hunting on it's property with the following restrictions:
- Costs is $20 per day per hunter
- Members Only – No Guests
- Two Hunters per Day
- Hunting is archery only, limited to bows and crossbows
- Any hunters under 18 must be with an adult and only one bow or crossbow
- Must sign in and out at clubhouse. Pick up sign for vehicle that must be posted on dashboard while hunting. Return vehicle sign to clubhouse when done hunting.
- Club Rules and Pennsylvania Game Laws must be followed
- Temporary Stands can be used. No permanent stands can be erected
- All stands must have members name and club membership number on them at all times
- Must use Safety Harnesses when in stands
- Stands must be taken down within a week after the season ends
- If deer is harvested, please note in sign in book the sex, and if buck, how many points.
Please select a date below to register. All registration is done online.
Dates for 2017 Hunting Season:
Sept 16 to Nov 25
Nov 27 to Dec 09
Dec 26 to Jan 27.
If a date is not available on the calendar below, it may not have been posted. Please contact us at email@example.com